As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 10787 Vegetable Seeds, Runner Bean Scarlet EmperorMr Fothergills
- Early and heavy cropping. Arguably the most popular runner bean of all time. Reliable, early crops of large tasty beans. Good source of vitamin C, folate and fibre. Ideal for deep freezing.
2. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 10890 Vegetable Seeds, Onion Spring White LisbonMr Fothergills
- Good source of vitamin C. Ideal for growing in containers or pots of compost, on a patio or balcony where space is limited. Mild, tasty white bulbs with dark green stem. Quick and easy to grow. Perfect for salads and stir fries.
3. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Tomato Red Cherry, Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd 23151 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- Feed regularly once trusses have set. Indeterminate needs support, outdoors or greenhouse. Excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants. Heavy crops of sweet, juicy cherry tomatoes. Tomatoes growing in a greenhouse require plenty of ventilation and water.
4. Mr Fothergills
Sweet Corn Swift F1, Mr Fothergill's 23296 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Heavy cobs that are really sweet and juicy. High in fibre. Easy to grow. Vigorous and early, bred to be 'Xtra tender'. Planting in blocks helps pollination.
5. Mr Fothergills
Pea Kelvedon Wonder, Mr Fothergill's 15130 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Suitable for successional and late sowings to give fresh peas in autumn. Protect seedlings from birds with twigs or bird scarers. 45 cm growing height. Good source of vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin B1. Early and maincrop plants produce masses of well-filled pods.
6. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 19069 Vegetable Seeds, Tape Carrot Nantes 5Mr Fothergills
- The blunt-ended roots have an outstanding flavour. Early cropping variety with superb colour and texture, on pre-sown seed tape. Excellent source of vitamin A and antioxidants. Fast growing cylindrical roots, for full size or 'baby' carrots. A delicious early variety good as 'finger' carrots.
7. Mr Fothergills
Cucumber Telegraph Improved, Mr Fothergill's 21461 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Traditional favourite frame cucumber. Source of vitamin C and vitamin A. Grows in a warm or cool greenhouse or cold frame. Good crops of traditional flavour, long dark fruits. Good reliable cropper.
8. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd 24496 Vegetable Seeds, Cucumber Passandra F1Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- Good source of vitamin C. Ideal for producing reliable crops in the greenhouse. Good tolerance of powdery and downy mildew and cucumber mosaic virus. Greatly reducing the need for chemicals, they give tasty crops from the garden. Prolific crops of top quality, mini female cues.
9. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 23487 Vegetable Seeds, Pepper Sweet Romano MixedMr Fothergills
- Good for eating raw. Largest crops in a greenhouse but will grow outdoors. Very sweet thin-skinned fruits up to 25 cm long. Easy to grow. Excellent source of vitamin C, antioxidants and dietary fibre.