As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. John Bull
Makes 40 Pints!, John Bull Irish Stout Home Brew Beer KitJohn Bull
- Makes 40 Pints. Brews in just 21 Days. John bull Branded Stout Kit. East to use and makes great tasting stout.
UKBrew STOUT 1.6kg Home Brew Beer KitUKBrew
- Yeast included in this 1. 6kg kit. Just add sugar and water. Makes 23 litres of up to ABV 5% beers. Colour: 90-100 ebc bitter: 38-46 EBU. Ready in 21 days.
3. Bigger Jugs
36 Pint 4.5 Gallon Homebrew Beer Making Starter Kit, St Peters Cream Stout, Home Brew MicrobreweryBigger Jugs
- Excellent gift for birthdays and christmas. Great tasting quality stout. Easy to make. Full instructions - designed for beginners.
4. Young's Premium Ale Kit
Home Brew Beer Kit, 30 pints, Young's American Mocha PorterYoung's Premium Ale Kit
- The american mocha porter is a modern take on the traditional Stouts and Porters, popular in Britain since the 1700’s. Makes 30 pints 5. 8% abv. When the american craft beer movement started in late 1970’s, innovative brewers were looking for new styles to create, so radical re-vamps and amalgamations of the old classics from their brewing forefathers seemed like an obvious place to start.
5. Bigger Jugs
Homebrew, Beer Making Starter Kit, Simply Export StoutBigger Jugs
- Great teasting export stout. Full instructions. Excellent gift for birthdays and christmas. Designed for beginners. Easy to make.
Simply Export Stout Beer KitSimply
- Contains liquid Malt Extract and Separately Packed Yeast. Equipment not included. Comes in a dent proof DOY pack. Economical way to make great tasting beer at home. Makes 23l / 5 gallons / 40 Pints.
|Height||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Length||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Weight||1.86 kg (4.1 Pounds)|
|Width||0 cm (0 Inches)|