As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lekto Woodfuels
20kg 20 Briquettes, Log Burners, Sheltered Fire Pits & Chiminea | Eco Friendly Compressed Wood Fire Bricks, Up to 8 Hour Slow Burn | Ideal for Wood Stoves, Lekto Woodfuels Night BriquettesLekto Woodfuels
- Long slow burn: designed to burn long & slow, these briquettes last up to 8 hours, perfect if you want to concentrate on relaxing and enjoying the company rather than having to tend the fire every hour. We really care about our environmental impact, sustainable, at the moment we are cutting plastic from production! Make the most of your firewood by combining them with Lekto’s kindling.
You will receive 20 logs. Softwood eco briquettes: each briquette is made from natural pure soft wood bark. They have a low moisture content, you can even use the ash to fertilize your garden, below 9 per cent and keep their shape whilst burning.
Because they are natural, minimising waste. Included in the box: these eco heat logs are supplied in easy to store cardboard boxes.
We deliver to your door with minimum fuss & great service. About lekto woodfuels: we are a uk supplier of high quality, wood heating & are always pushing to deliver innovative & fuel products. Ideal for burners & stoves: because these blocks require so little maintenance, they are a cost-effective solution for keeping fires warm overnight and can be used on wood stoves, chiminea, sheltered fire pits & log burners. Ready to Burn" Certified. Each brick is 16 x 13 x 6cm, making them easier to store.
2. Lekto Woodfuels
Ovens, Log Stoves, Lekto Woodfuels Hardwood Heat Logs, 20 kg 10 Logs, Fire Logs for Wood Burners, Fire Pits or Fireplace | Less Than 9% Moisture | Easy to Light with Reduced Ash | Eco FriendlyLekto Woodfuels
- We really care about our environmental impact, at the moment we are cutting plastic from production! We have confidence in our products & fuel products. You will receive 10 logs. Easy to light & little ash: by using heat logs, you are protecting your log burner and chiminea as they produce less smoke and very little ash.
We deliver to your door with minimum fuss & are always pushing to deliver innovative & new ideas. This means the logs can burn more cleanly, producing less smoke and more heat.
About lekto woodfuels: we are a uk supplier of high quality, sustainable, wood heating & great service. Included in the box: these hardwood heat logs are supplied in easy to store cardboard boxes. Each split log is 27cm long, making them easier to store.
The ash that is left over can be used as garden fertiliser. Suitable for: thanks to its multi use heating properties, each hardwood log can be used indoors for a log burner and wood stoves as well as outdoors for open fires, BBQ, Chimineas and cassette fires. The moisture content of these firewood logs is below 9%. Make the most of your firewood by combining them with Lekto’s kindling. Low moisture content: sourced from well managed, sustainable forests without any added chemicals.
3. Lekto Woodfuels
Box of 200 + 50 Free, Fire Pits, BBQs, for Wood Burners, Chiminea & Camping | Eco Friendly Kindling Starters | Up to 10 Minute Burn | Compressed Wood Wool, Lekto Woodfuels Natural FirelightersLekto Woodfuels
- Use these firelighters for: home hearths & open fires, wood stoves, grills & pizza ovens and camp fires. Long burning kindling: once lit, these firelighters produce a strong flame that makes lighting your fire or stove really simple. We have confidence in our products & are always pushing to deliver innovative & fuel products.
This means they contain no synthetic elements, so you have no unnatural smells when you start your fire. Suitable for: made from wood shavings compressed into cylindrical briquettes, fire pits, chimineas & bbqs, these firelighters will produce a strong, reliable flame.
Our wool lighters are shipped in cardboard packaging that are 100% plastic-free. Each firelighter will burn for around 8-10 minutes, so you’ll only need one firelighter each time. About lekto woodfuels: we are a uk supplier of high quality, sustainable, wood heating & great service.
Natural smelling firelighters: to aid combustion they have a thin coating of paraffin wax. Included in the box: these firewood kindling lighters are supplied in easy to store cardboard boxes. We really care about our environmental impact, at the moment we are cutting plastic from production! Because this is a natural product, the exact weight will vary. Make the most of your kindling by combining them with Lekto’s firewood products.
4. Fuel Lodge
Eco Friendly, for Use in Log Burners, UK Manufactured, 10 Pieces, Fuel Lodge 20kg Briquettes Heat LogsFuel Lodge
- Fuel lodge 20kg briquettes - 90mm diameter logs x 250mm Length - Each Briquette Can Be Broken Down To Fit Any Size Log Burner. Eco friendly & Manufactured in the UK.
Best for use in Log Burners. 100% natural wood - free From Chemicals & Additives Just Wood. Produces minimal smoke, Low Ash & More Economical Than Logs.
Safe Charcoal Starter for Lighting A Charcoal Barbecue 200pc, BBQ's, Natural Eco Wood Firelighters, Wood Wool Flame Fire Starters Great for Lighting Fires in Stoves, Pizza Ovens & SmokersLog-Barn
- Eco friendly firelighters made from Wood Wool & Wax. Perfect for anyone cooking with wood. Great eco fire lighters a perfect christmas gift. Very easy to use, will get a fire started instantly.
Easy to light eco firelighters keep burning for 10mins, enough to get fire going. They have no smell to them and light fast and for ages. Firelighters for wood burners, light your kindling and firewood quickly, fireplaces & bbq's or camping fire.
Flame for up to 10 minutes, perfect for use with kindling for open fires and stoves. So easy to light and keeps burning for long time.
Lights kindling and coal so easy and effectively both open fire and multi fuel burner. Better than traditional firelighters but Eco, if using kiln dried logs can use with out kindling if using 3 pieces. 200 natural firelighters: each box contains 200 Natural Firelighter - Only 1 Flame Fire Starter is required for starting a fire when used with kindling.
Homefire High Energy Ultra Dry Heat Logs Open Fire Log Eco Wood Fuel 24 Heat LogsHomefire
- Suitable for open fires, multi-fuel stoves, wood burners, closed appliances, chimeneas. High-energy, ultra-dry heat logs; Convenient to use and easy to light. Retain their shape during burning and do not expand, reducing sparking and spitting.
Environmentally friendly; Made from 100% recycled wood. Provide a high steady heat output with low smoke and ash; Minimal flue gas to protect your chimney; Each Log: 6. 5cm h x 19. 5cm w x 6. 5cm D.
7. ECO BARN
Eco Barn Briquettes –12KG, Wood Burning Stove & Pizza Oven Firewood, Full Box Burns for up to 12 Hours 1.5 per BriquetteECO BARN
- Break up the briquettes into 2-3 pieces when first lighting for best results. Great alternative to peat briquettes. Great for garden pizza ovens at home. Each briquette can also be easily broken in half for anyone who has a small size wood burner stove. Always light with 10 pieces of kindling and 4 natural firelighters made from wood shavings and wax.
Designed to heat pizza fornos fast and efficiently. High output: suitable for commercial kitchens and pizza trucks. Better value than kiln dried hardwood logs: each briquette is equivalent to 3 kiln dried logs of its own size, better value than wood logs Can be used alone or in conjunction to kiln dried or seasoned firewood.
Remember these will expand slightly. 8% moisture content:100% beech, saving landfill waste, Made from recycled wood flour, maximum 8% moisture Content and very dry, Eco Friendly and efficient.
Our heat logs are perfect for wood burning stoves and log burners. For use in log burners, pizza ovens & open fires: 8 x 25cm logs per box = 12kg Briquettes. For best results, light with kiln dried kindling and fire lighters. Good when used as night briquettes. Perfect for: out door and indoor pizza ovens & wood burner stoves, log burners multi fuel stoves, open fires, not for use on Fire pits as they are very compressed. Thereafter you can put in half or whole briquettes.
Wood Burning Stoves, Oak Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs 30L Net., Perfect Firewood for Log-Burners, Open Fires, Pizza Ovens, Fast DeliveryLog-Delivery
- Great wood for BBQ smoking wood. Same net size each time: the nets are 30l and will hold between 8-12 logs. Sustainable kiln dried firewood: all our firewood logs are from FSC sources. Reliable low moisture kiln dried logs: the moisture content on the outside of the log will always be 20% or less, meaning they are ready to burn.
Ready to burn as these are Kiln Dried Oak logs. Dry wood emits less particulates in the smoke and is better for your chimney or flue system.
Save time buy buying kiln dried oak. The volume of wood is always the same, the weight may be less because we produce these months ahead, as moisture further evaporates so does the weight. Kiln dried logs : oak logs are the original night briquette, smokers, wood fired pizza ovens, for wood fired stoves, log burners, fire pits open fires.
Great log size: each log is 25cm in length and normally a net will have a selection of sizes ranging from 4cm across to 14cm across the log. Oak is dense and lasts for longer in your fire compared to Silver Birch, softwood Pine, Ash logs or Alder wood. This means they are from sustainable forestry practices.
18% Moisture, Wood Burning Stoves, Chiminea, Open Fires, Campfires, Silver Birch Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs 30L net Net., Perfect Firewood for Log-Burners, Pizza OvensLog-Delivery
- Sustainable kiln dried birch logs: all our firewood logs are sourced from FSC sources. The volume of wood is always the same, the weight may be less because we produce these months ahead, as moisture further evaporates so does the weight.
Dry wood emits less particulates in the smoke and is better for your chimney or flue system. Same net size each time: the nets are 30l and will hold between 8-12 logs. Great log size: each log is 25cm in length and normally a net will have a selection of sizes ranging from 4cm across to 14cm across the log.
Great for all types of fires. A british favourite: kiln dried silver birch logs are for wood fired stoves, fire pits, smokers, log burners, wood fired pizza ovens, patio chimineas, camp fires and open fires.
Save time buy buying kiln dried Birch. This means they are from sustainable forestry practices. Ready to burn as these are Kiln Dried Birch logs. Reliable low moisture: the moisture content on the outside of the log will always be 18% or less, meaning they are ready to burn.
10. Eco Blaze
Chimnea's, EcoBlaze Boxed Kiln Dried Firewood, Perfect for Pizza Ovens, Stoves and more, FireplacesEco Blaze
- Typically 12 - 14 logs in each box, each log is 25cm long by 8 - 15cm in diameter. Dried to under 20%. Environmentally friendly cardboard packaging. Burns with a bright flame & a high heat. Ready to Burn.
|Manufacturer||White Horse Energy|
|Height||16.99 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Length||43.99 cm (17.32 Inches)|
|Width||24.99 cm (9.84 Inches)|