As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nortex Mill
Nortex Mill White Heavyweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric Per MetreNortex Mill
- All standard interfacing; 75 cm 29. 5" wide. Multiples cut as a continuous piece. Sold by the Metre. Cotton lawn interfacing; 90 cm 35" wide.
2. Hot Pink Haberdashery Ltd
HEAVYWEIGHT Interfacing, Iron On, White, 2 Metre Pack, INCLUDES INSTRUCTIONS, FusibleHot Pink Haberdashery Ltd
- 2 metre pack - 75cms Wide. A flexible and professional way to support and stabilise your fabric projects. Will bond easily and reliably to most common fabrics. Also available in Light and Medium weight. Easy to follow Instructions included.
3. Plush Addict
Interfacing Iron On, Heavy, Per Metre, White, 1m x 68cmPlush Addict
- 75cm Wide. Bulk Disicounts. Iron on non Woven Interfacing. Perfect for tailoring, dressmaking and crafts. Machine Washable.
Heavy Weight Iron on Interfacing, 99cm Wide Non-Woven by Mnj Trimmings 2mnj
- One side iron on and Machine Washable. Ideal for collars, pockets, Plackets, full facings, Zip areas etc. This item will come folded.
5. The Bead Shop
Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric, Heavy Weight 75cm Wide, 2 Metres, White Non-WovenThe Bead Shop
- Perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, collars, dress-making, embroidery, applique, quilting, buttons - anything that needs extra help retaining its shape!. Over 25 years of excellence - the bead shop is a family run business based out of Manchester, England.
We've been enthusiastically helping DIY crafters and hobbyist create wonderful creations for over 25 years. Reinforces & strengthens fabrics - supports fabrics for a professional finish! Great for any project that needs extra stiffness, while still staying subtle.
Join thousands of satisfied customers. Click add-to-basket and Order Today! Keeps your fabrics flexible and lightweight - No need to make your work feel like stiff cardboard, this fabric is perfect for keeping your projects flexible and easy to work with, while still providing support and structure.
Sewing machine safe, stabilizer for collars, pockets, buttons, cross stitch/embroidery and detail work. Easy to fuse to projects - iron on for quick use on any iron-friendly fabrics! Just apply even pressure with a hot iron for a simple, non-iron safe woven fabrics, quick bond! For more delicate, we recommend our sew-in interfacing fabric.
6. Accessories Attic Limited
Heavy, Interfacing Fabric White Black Lightweight Medium Heavy Fusible Iron On 5 Metres 100cm Width by Accessories Attic WhiteAccessories Attic Limited
- Width: 100cm. Brand: accessories Attic Limited. Weight: light, Heavy, medium, Pattern: Plain. Colour: white/black Choose Colour & Weight From Options. Quantity: 5 Metres.
90 cm x 2 Meters, Non-Woven Interfacing Fabric Thick Single-Sided Iron on InterfacingBoao
- Quantity and size: there is 1 piece of non-woven fusible interfacing in white, which measures approx. Easy to use: simply place the hot iron on the non-woven, cool it down before you use it after ironing; Note: 2-point coating process, no pinning is needed and very easy to use, and control the ironing time within 10-30 seconds, only the back has glue, please be careful while using the hot iron, the positive is designed without glue.
Non-woven fabric: the reliable material of the iron on fusible interfacing features cotton lining and medium thickness, you can use it on the medium-sized and light fabrics, it comes with single-sided glue positive without glue, easy to apply and the fabric will be activated by the hot iron.9
90 x 200 cm/ 35. 4 x 78. 7 inch wl, you can also trim the interfacing into many patterns based on your needs, long enough for you to use, can be applied for bag making and other DIY crafts projects.
Wide range of usages: the non-woven fusible interfacing is suitable for a variety of DIY crafts and can be applied to different fabrics, carpet, car cushions, gloves, quilt, crafts projects, including the inside of clothing, blankets, etc. Functions: our non-woven fusible is insoluble in water and breathable to use, comes with good tension, setting and supporting functions, it will bring you a smart way to protect and strengthen fabric stitching, very practical in daily life.
Iron On/Fusible Interfacing Fabric White, Heavy Weight 75cm x 2mRealm
- This will help keep anything in shape. For any fabric which is more delicate, non iron, woven fabrics we would recommend using sew-in interfacing. While still staying subtle.
Just apply an even pressure with a hot iron for a quick and easy bond. Strengthens & enforces fabrics - supports fabrics to a top professional standard & finish. This allows your work to not be extra stiff, while still giving the right support & structure you may require.
This interfacing also allows your fabric to stay flexible & light. This fabric is great for any project that needs extra stiffness or strength. This is perfect for detailed work - our fusible fabric can be used for tailoring, quilting, applique, dress-making, embroidery, collars, buttons & much more. Very easy & simple to fuse - simple iron on for quick use onto any iron friendly fabrics.
9. Accessories Attic Limited
Interfacing Fabric White Black Lightweight Medium Heavy Fusible Iron On 2 Metres 100cm Width by Accessories Attic White, HeavyAccessories Attic Limited
- Quantity: 2 Metres. Colour: white/black Choose Colour & Weight From Options. Brand: accessories Attic Limited. Width: 100cm. Weight: light, Medium, heavy, Pattern: Plain.
10. Accessories Attic Limited
Iron On Fusible Interfacing White Heavy Weight Fabric 100cm Wide Per MetreAccessories Attic Limited
- Brand: accessories Attic Limited. Colour: White. Quantity: Sold Per Metre. Width: 100cm. Weight: heavy Pattern: Plain.